Recommend me some Reb Beach

ScottIans Beard

• Members

Ive been meaning to check out some of his stuff, ive seen him with whitesnake and im aware of his winger stuff, does he have any solo stuff?

To me he sounds like he is a killer player, but he isnt really showcasing what he can do in WS/Winger. Sounds like he is more of a jazzy/fusion type of player...

• Members

Winger - Pull? When did that come out? That's not the one with "Can't Get Enuff" on it, is it (that's a terrible, simple song)? I like the first Winger album, despite the lyrics... Reb's got some killer guitar playing on it! I'm a big fan "Hangin' On." I think Reb shines on that first album, just for the rockin' riffing and some of the lead.

• Members

Originally posted by atbear

Winger - Pull? When did that come out? That's not the one with "Can't Get Enuff" on it, is it (that's a terrible, simple song)? I like the first Winger album, despite the lyrics... Reb's got some killer guitar playing on it! I'm a big fan "Hangin' On." I think Reb shines on that first album, just for the rockin' riffing and some of the lead.

I just check it out online... sounds like a good album.

I didn't know that Reb Beach played on other Winger releases other than the debut. I thought for sure he didn't work on the second release (maybe coming back for the third), but apparently he did all 3? That's cool... I'll have to check out Pull soon. Sounds like it's got some real music on it!

• Members

He does have a few solo CDs. He used to have a few songs posted on his site you could download for free. I'm not sure if there still there, but there worth checking out if you want to get into some of his stuff.

He has a killer two finger right hand tapping technique. I think he may have a some tab on his site too.

Archived