Marshall MG Half Stack???

Uze Soap

• Members

I would love to have a Marshall stack but I never thought I could afford one for many years. I could most definately afford this with a few paychecks, but I'm thinking it is totally {censored}ed since it's so cheap? I've drank a lot of caffiene today, I apologize.

• Members

Originally posted by Uze Soap

I would love to have a Marshall stack but I never thought I could afford one for many years. I could most definately afford this with a few paychecks, but I'm thinking it is totally {censored}ed since it's so cheap? I've drank a lot of caffiene today, I apologize.

it is totally {censored}ed. im one of the most marshall die hards on here and ill tell you that it is not a REAL MARSHALL. it is SS and sounds truely horrible...not like a marshall at all. save your money and get a tube marshall with EL34s...youll never regret it. trust me

• Members

I know the MG's get the crap kicked out of them around here, but I myself have a MG 15 that I use for late at night quiet time wankery, and for a cheapo, guitar striaght into amp deal it works pretty damned good, 100 bucks to bad of a hit on the wallet for and amp that comes out to play 4 or five nights aweek when everyone else is sleeping.

• Members

Originally posted by V-Type

Thats a good cheap price on new equipment. I think the cabs have Celestion 50's. The Mg series amps are Ok but thats about it. An AVT series would be a better investment. IMO.

Are the cabs okay?

Archived