WOT: Jack Osbourne. Adrenaline Junkie = UNBELIEVABLE!

cheney50mc

• Members

Did anyone else the last episode?

The climbs this HUGE rock-face (el capitaine / yosemite).

It was really impressive - the guys spends 5 nights dangling of the side!!!

http://www.supertopo.com/rockclimbing/zoom.html?r=ybelnose

Ozzy and Sharon totally {censored} themselves when they show up at the base and realize how big it is!

His weight during the series has gone from 250+ to about 160!

wow, I'm blown away, that climb, the top part that curves OUT like 35 feet! wow.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} Jack Osbourne and Kelly and Sharon as far as that goes....

They ALL should eat large amounts of arsenic for what they did to Ozzy.

Bunch of Spoiled wannabe Metal fags....

Ozzy's the man, but should seriously tell his family to go {censored} themselves....ESPECIALLY Sharon.

• Members

Originally posted by cheney50mc

^ maybe. I'm in fairly good shape. but I don't think so.

It's the psychological part also, the other climber said if you fell you freefall for 15 seconds, you can think alot of things in 15 seconds.

You know, I think the only that'd be running through my head would be "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit."

And so on. :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by Bernie Franks

You know, I think the only that'd be running through my head would be "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit."

And so on.
:freak:

I'm with you dude!, God put that damned rock there for a reason, TO GO AROUND! Not over!

yes I talk to God all the time, he told me so :p

• Members

I gotta say, I find stuff like this very inspiring. Good for Jack! If you can waste every minute of every day with no consequences whatsoever, you might as well be climbing mountains and getting into incredible shape!:eek: Glad to see he's off the booze and drugs and has a 'new life' ahead of him. Hope he stays on track!

I can think of a million reasons why I don't do something like this. But ultimately, they're just excuses. I really should get off my ass and do something good and productive with myself.

• Members

Originally posted by gunslinger

Fuck Jack Osbourne and Kelly and Sharon as far as that goes....

They ALL should eat large amounts of arsenic for what they did to Ozzy.

Bunch of Spoiled wannabe Metal fags....

Ozzy's the man, but should seriously tell his family to go fuck themselves....ESPECIALLY Sharon.

What about Ozzy? He's the fucker that let Sharon turn him into a circus-act. And Sharon basically fucking Bob Daisley, Lee Kerslake, Carmine Appice, and various other musicians along the way out of royalties not to mention what she has done to the fans by pulling Blizzard of Oz and Diary Of A Madman off of the shelves and replacing them with re-recorded bass and drum tracks. FUCK SHARON OSBOURNE TO HELL.

:D

• Members

Rock climbing like that takes serious balls....serious.

I've jumped off a building and out of plane....no problem....but this I think would scare the {censored} out of me enough that I don't even know if I have the balls to do it.

• Members

Originally posted by ranalli

Rock climbing like that takes serious balls....serious.

I've jumped off a building and out of plane....no problem....but this I think would scare the {censored} out of me enough that I don't even know if I have the balls to do it.

I couldnt agree more and also Screw jumping out of airplanes and buildings I freeze when I'm on a f'ing latter thats too high. Your nuts.

Derek

• Members

climbing el cap is for pussies, it's like the super-highway of rock climbing.

free climbing, without ropes, is what's really challenging.

jack osborne is a rich spoiled pathetic lamer who reminds me of that bitch that was "climbing" mt everest so she could write a book about it.... but it came out that she actually was literally carried up the slopes by a troop of professional mountain guides.... along with things like silverware and a tv.

• Members

Originally posted by whoop

climbing el cap is for pussies, it's like the super-highway of rock climbing.

free climbing, without ropes, is what's really challenging.

jack osborne is a rich spoiled pathetic lamer who reminds me of that bitch that was "climbing" mt everest so she could write a book about it.... but it came out that she actually was literally carried up the slopes by a troop of professional mountain guides.... along with things like silverware and a tv.

for pussies? please, you couldn't do it.

you obvisouly haven't seen the episode.

• Members

Originally posted by Bernie Franks

And so on.
:freak:

Id have to agree with you Bernie, AS Ive gotten older, Ive gained a fairly healty fear of heights. When I was younger, I loved them; Parachuting, Climbing, Rapelling etc....

Nowadays, I get the spins and it feels like my balls get sucked up into my chest:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Members

Originally posted by Rocky101

I painted a 3 story house last summer. Heights are my biggest fear. I can squat over 500 lbs and my legs turn to mush and shake after getting up to a certain height..scary {censored}

LMAO!!!! I was just thinking the same thing!!! I can lift cars for fooks sake and just like you, Things get really bad at acertain height...

Archived