(OT) Spam: Junos !!! (And a QS)

augerinn

• Members

OK, I'm not using these things, I'm just hoarding them. Time to let go and move on. They just don't fit my work flow. With the advent of a decent controller, I'm starting to find just where I want to be musically.

Juno-60 Number 1

The good: Plays wonderfully. All keys sounds, all sliders work. End cheeks are in OK condition. Not mint.

The bad: Missing two slider caps.

The Ugly: Patch select buttons are sticky due to the coffee incident that I never got around to rectifying. Doesn't seem to like the pedal inputs. Maybe I had the polarity wrong ?

Price: $225.00

Juno-60 Number 2

The good: Plays wonderfully. All keys sounds, all sliders work an have the caps. Not mint. Has been tested with foot controllers and all seem to work.

The bad: Nothing that I know of.

The Ugly: End cheeks are in bad shape.

Price: $275.00

Alpha Juno 2

The good: Plays wonderfully. All keys sounds, recently dis-assembled the keybed, cleaned it, and put it back together.

The bad: AT doesn't work. Screen emits high pitched sound.

The Ugly: Plastic Corners are in bad shape.

Price: $125.00

Alesis Quadrasynth Plus Piano + Vintage Synth Card + Editor.

The good: Plays wonderfully. All keys sounds, display in good condition. 16 zones ! 2 Pedal inputs ! 4 assignable knobs (global)

The bad: Button 7 requires force to make it work. Needs a Tact switch.

The Ugly: Yellow keys. I don't smoke in the studio, but the previous owner might of. That, or these things just turn yellow over time ?

Note: I don't know if the license for the editor is transferable,Ipaid 25 bux for it.....

Price : $200.00

I prefer local pickup. If you want to wait for me to find a decent box, I'll pack them and ship them. No guarantee on how these vintage things will take shipping.

The Junos have original batteries and caps. You'll probably want to swap these out soon.

All sold As Is. I tried to be honest with the decriptions, and fair with the pricing. Maybe I'll post some pics tonight.

Pay Pal or cash.

PM Me.

• Members

yes, pics please ...

Those are NICE PRICES for someone wanting to get into the analog game ... I paid MUCH more for my almost-mint Ju-60 ... and more again for the Kenton MIDI (there are less expensive MIDI to DCB options out there ... )

I thought I'd be getting rid of Ju-60 after I acquired JP-8 but I don't think so now ...

• Members

I wonder how hard it would be to fix the aftertouch on the Alpha Juno.

They are known for having AT problems. Fix # 1 is re-seat the connector ribbon (which I've done). I eyeballed the thing, and it LOOKS like the PCB connector that the ribbon goes into is kinda loose on the PCB. MAybe just re-soldering that will help ?

Also, I've flipped more than a few of these, and the corner damage was on every.single.one. Both these items are really common.....

Archived