Demagogue - atmospheric death/thrash, new songs available

Astynax

• Members

Hi guys,

My thrash/death band Demagogue has just completed the recording of our debut album and we are now 'spreading the word' so to speak. The whole thing has been self-recorded, mixed, mastered e.t.c. We've got some tracks uploaded on our Myspace account, do feel free to check us out on www.myspace.com/thedemagogue. Comments welcome. If you want a copy of the full release, e-mail us at thedemagogueband@hotmail.com for more information.

WARNING: those of you not accustomed to so-called 'cookie monster' vocals are advised to steer clear as they are firmly entrenched in the black/death metal mold!

Thanks for listening.

• Members

I know you - you're from Helgrind, yes? Saw you play in Bradford a couple of years ago (my other band was on the same bill). Glad you like it, we're London/Croydon based so if you've any gigging suggestions, e-mail us.

• Members

Originally posted by Astynax

I know you - you're from Helgrind, yes? Saw you play in Bradford a couple of years ago (my other band was on the same bill). Glad you like it, we're London/Croydon based so if you've any gigging suggestions, e-mail us.

*{censored}s self*

Whoa, how dya know that?

What band were you and where abouts? Was it a day of dispair?

Jon

• Members

I have my spies... It was the Day of Despair (never was a gig more aptly named, what a nightmare). I was playing in Skaldic Curse, we spoke briefly outside. Like I said though, if you guys are setting up some decent thrash/death gigs, let us know, we may well be interested.

• Members
Originally posted by Astynax

...WARNING: those of you not accustomed to so-called 'cookie monster' vocals are advised to steer clear as they are firmly entrenched in the black/death metal mold!...

You've got this all wrong!

These aren't "Cookie Monster" vocals, they're "Vomit" vocals! :D

Archived