M3 question...

Karma1

• Members

I recently installed the Radias EXB and I just downloaded a bank of programs for it into my M3-M - bank UE. Is there a way I can delete the whole bank?

I should have just auditioned them off the thumb drive while inserted in the M3 instead of downloading the whole bank to internal memory. Now I want to get rid of them but am not sure how.

I also want to load individual programs from the thumb drive into the user bank. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Members

To load an individual Program or Combi, first go to MEDIA mode, and touch the .PCG file you want. Then, instead of touching "Load," touch "Open." This lets you dig a little deeper, including loading single Programs/Combis.

You'll always get to specify a new location before you overwrite any sounds.

• Members

To load an individual Program or Combi, first go to MEDIA mode, and touch the .PCG file you want. Then, instead of touching "Load," touch "Open." This lets you dig a little deeper, including loading single Programs/Combis.

You'll always get to specify a new location before you overwrite any sounds.

Thanks for your reply.

What about deleting the bank of Radias programs I loaded to the User bank E?

Is there a way to erase or empty out that whole bank at one time?

• Members

Well, the easiest (only?) way is to have saved a blank bank. You would load that blank bank over the bank you want 'erased'. If you have a free bank, I would suggest saving one. And perhaps save a blank program and combi while you are at it. :)

Now that I think about it, there may be another way. I thought I remember hearing that you can change banks to be either radias banks or EDS banks. I think if you switch your radias bank in question to EDS, it will wipe it clean. I don't have the EXB Radias installed yet, so I can't go into any more details than that. :)

Archived