OT: Richie Sambora????

Themetallikid

• Members

I know I'll probably get a few flames for this. But I was listening to Bon Jovi's Crossroad CD today, and for a strange reason I was gazing at the inside of the CD. I noticed that on the cover, and the photo where they are standing...I dont recognize Richie at all. I see Jon, David, Tico, and their old bass player (forgot his name, Alec??) But the guy on the far right doesnt look at all like Richie. On the album cover he is second from the right. When I opened the book, It looks more like him, but those pictures are different. I wonder if he put on a little bit of weight, or if we just arent used to seeing him with a small mustach like that.

• Members

Originally posted by SkyhighRocks

he had some sort of mustache going during the tour before that CD came out...think it was back in 94 or so. Looked like he belonged in cheech and chong.

yeah... but he's a monster player(i'm sure you know). he's sick

• Members

oh I agree, but I never noticed him in those pictures, it doesnt even look like him. This was way before him and Heather split, back in 94, I have the Live in London video and he looks normal there, something about his hair, moustache and looks like he did put on a few pounds before those pictures...very hard to recognize him without jon not being there.

Archived