ADA gear

13strigoi

• Members

I don't get it either. Honestly, a midi capable, programmable pre amp with 2 or 3 12AX7s seems ideal to me. Someone could add a "modeling" edge to it like those Randall interchangable pre-amps, except it would use the same three tubes and just reconfigure the circuit to copy Marshall preamps, Fender, Boogie, etc... Come up with some good midi software for your computer with a patch archive, but with an easy to use front panel too.

• Members

I disagree.

There's a market for the tone, but not the midi format.

I think they should do something like the Randall series or API. In fact why not make an MTS card version? If not, they should just make something similar to the MTS preamp so people could load in the different mods as individual channels. Then maybe someone like Olaf could make DIY Panther kits for the format available too?

• Members

Originally posted by Dark Angel

I disagree.

There's a market for the tone, but not the midi format.

I think they should do something like the Randall series or API. In fact why not make an MTS card version? If not, they should just make something similar to the MTS preamp so people could load in the different mods as individual channels. Then maybe someone like Olaf could make DIY Panther kits for the format available too?

That would be awesome, especially the ADAdepot guys. Doing each module as one of their mods...

1. 3TM

2. 3.666

3. MkIV v.2

4. stock

WOW!!!!

Hey Duke are you listening? :thu:

Archived