OT: Jack No. 5...ie Black Label

anubae_obscura

• Members

Last night picked up a bottle of this stuff...havent been whiskey drunk since i was 18....yes...that has been awhile...different drunk all together but man....my head kinda hurts this A.M.....guess that is what i get for no supper, no liquids either until this am...stuff will booger ya pretty good and fast :D

• Members

It's fun to mix up your drunk sometimes. I am primarily a beer drinker myself but I like to kick start my buzz with some Beam, Jack, Maker's Mark, or a couple shots of Jag on occasion. It's a whole new ballgame then. A straight whisky drunk though can be dangerous for me. I start drinking faster and before I realize that I am trashed I am already about 3 or 4 drinks too far gone. Once that catches up to me, I have to leave public places.

• Members

Originally posted by eyeball987

It's fun to mix up your drunk sometimes. I am primarily a beer drinker myself but I like to kick start my buzz with some Beam, Jack, Maker's Mark, or a couple shots of Jag on occasion. It's a whole new ballgame then. A straight whisky drunk though can be dangerous for me. I start drinking faster and before I realize that I am trashed I am already about 3 or 4 drinks too far gone. Once that catches up to me, I have to leave public places.

when i went to get it i was already in the position where i didnt need to be in public places...i drank for the absolute wrong reasons yesterday..i was mad...

Archived