Keyboard Videos- help needed!

goldphinga

• Members

Hi guys, im about to embark on a big keyboard video project involving me demoing keyboards in my collection and i want to capture the stereo audio from the line outs of the keyboards (mono for the mono ones) at the same time as capturing video on my Sony HD USB camcorder.

Can anybody give me some pointers perhaps? Im using Logic 9 on a Macbook Pro and Prism Orpheus

Basically is there a way to film the video on the camera whilst capturing the live audio from the keys into logic and then syncing it all up and exporting to youtube etc?

Cheers guys!

Dan G (JD73)

• Members

Dan, can't really help you out on this as I don't have the experience, but here's a bump anyways for someone who's music I look up to :thu:

On the other hand I'm glad to see you're finally getting around to doing this, I've been looking forward to it for some time. I'm especially excited to see the Prophet 08, Memorymoog, Little Phatty, and MS-20 demos, goldphinga style. I'm the one that keeps hassling you about the Memorymoog video :) Can't wait!

• Members

ok thanks guys- i just checked imovie and i can set the audio interface as the input which is great..

now im gonna try this later but i presume that once i connect my camcorder via usb i can then use the capture button on imovie and capture live video direct into imovie with audio from the orpheus interface-yes its making sense!

any more ideas most welcome!

Thanks again!

Archived