SPAM: warning lots of pics! MV-8800, Roland RSS system, Mo-FX, masterlink

ripe

• Members

I've got a few things I need to clean out of the closet (again!)

First, a Roland MV-8800.

It is in excellent condition, I just had new velocity pads installed, and it is maxed out to 512MB RAM.

Very clean, it does have a hairline crack on one plastic corner (see photo), but you have to look to see it.

Comes with manuals, demo CDs, USB cable, mouse and power cord.

MV-8800 $1000 - shipped in continental US

Second thing I have for sale is a complete Roland RSS 3D sound processor system.

This includes the two ADA-8024 converters, the RSS-8048 processor and the SSC-8004 remote controller.

If you don't know what this is, it's a high end system from the early 90s that uses Roland's "special sauce" RSS algorithms to place a sound anywhere in three dimensional space. It can process 4 separate mono sound sources at one time.

Rare and hard to find nowadays.

Includes the units, digital interconnect cables, remote cable, power cords and manuals on CD. The units are in good shape, built like tanks. Missing some screws for the rack ears, I'll try and find some suitable replacements, not enough to effect mounting as it is.

RSS-8048 system SOLD - shipped in continental US, these are heavy and big, so will probably be shipped in more than one box.

Next I have an Electrix Mo-FX time synced effects processor.

I think everyone has seen or used one of these, very useful phaser, delay and tremolo (and distortion) can be applied to separate frequency bands and synced to MIDI.

Comes with original box, manuals and power supply. In excellent condition, very little if any scratches.

Electrix Mo-FX $195 - shipped in continental US

Finally I have an Alesis Masterlink for sale.

It has been upgraded to use a 16GB compact flash card instead of the original noisy harddrive! The 16GB flash card is included and gives 23 hrs of recording time.

Operation is virtually silent (except when burning a CD!) I have formatted the flashdrive and installed the latest operating system from Alesis.

It is in good working condition, tested to record and burn a CD successfully.

There are some slight scratches on the top edge from being rackmounted, see photos.

Includes original box and packaging, rackmounting ears, power cord, blank CD, optional feet, optical cable, user manuals and remote control. The original harddrive is not included.

Alesis Masterlink $380 - Shipped in continental US

Pics in following posts

Please feel free to ask any questions!

cheers

ripe

Archived