marder explorer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Japetus

YOULLLLL BEEEE BACKKKKKK!!!!

Could very well be. Just need a change.

And yeah, I felt like this was a good place for a long time, including when I added the quote and bought/sold all the stuff.

FWIW, I haven't pulled the Explorer or Tele out since I recorded that video and posted it up here.

• Members
Originally posted by BadRonald

Come on man, please stay. Don't go, we'll miss you.
:cool:

I'm sure I'll still search for the odd Fender/Marshall thread every once in a while, but for right now, I'm pretty tired of scanning 5-6 pages of 95% content that I couldn't care less about.

If you were joking in posting that, then...:bor:

• Members
Originally posted by marder explorer

impression that this forum really is mostly OT crap, and I'm not really entertained by it anymore.

What can I say...

You missed my thread about my dad having a massive boner, a few days ago which upset some girls :)

• Members

One of the mods almost banned me, so in return for being falsely accused/having to explain myself to stay here, I got Phil to change it up.

I gave him 2 options-

Magic Man

Almost Mod

That rocks! So, I just need to get almost-banned.... :idea:

• Members

Yeah, I actually copied somebody's avatar that had been deleted from the original user by the mods. He ended up putting the same avatar back and had it deleted again (who was supposed to be banned), and then somebody complained about me using it as well, so they got me and the original guy confused.

Helps to be nice when dealing with authority, doesn't it?

• Members

Yeah, I actually copied somebody's avatar that had been deleted from the original user by the mods. He ended up putting the same avatar back and had it deleted again (who was supposed to be banned), and then somebody complained about me using it as well, so they got me and the original guy confused.

Helps to be nice when dealing with authority, doesn't it?

Yawp. He's very sensitive, the Man ... doesn't like to be yelled at. ;)

Archived