Hey Vlad, these two MOJO 4x12's f'n rock!

jason@amps

• Members

I just got these 2 Mojo cabs off e-bay for my new stereo setup and man these things just {censored}ing rock! I put some classic lead 80's in there for a cleaner, tigher, and brighter sound for effects and man, I'm digging these cabs better then my Mesa 4x12 with Vintage 30's. Vlad you were right, these cabs are built great and sound awesome!

• Members

That's great news. I'm in the middle of wiring up my Mojo 4x12 (that I got off ebay) with Weber Blud Dogs and Silver Bells in an X pattern. I have heard great things about Mojo cabs and have been longing for that woody sounding Marshall-like goodness in a cab. Can't wait to crank that bitch up.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarded_1

That's great news. I'm in the middle of wiring up my Mojo 4x12 (that I got off ebay) with Weber Blud Dogs and Silver Bells in an X pattern. I have heard great things about Mojo cabs and have been longing for that woody sounding Marshall-like goodness in a cab. Can't wait to crank that bitch up.

NICE!! Dude you'll like it alot I think. Only thing that pissed me off were those damn t-nuts and once I figured out how to get them out when they get stripped and how to not get them stripped... All is grand.

Archived