DFHS and Cubase SX

sysera

• Members

Does anyone else out there use Drum Kit From Hell Superior and Cubase?

I'm wondering if anyone is willing to share a Cubase Project file with their general DFHS setup.

I'm having a HELL of a time getting this thing to sound as good as some of you have been.

I'm finding it's more difficult than recording a live kit, which I've done numerous times in the past.

If anyone is willing to share some of their configuration, that would be excellence.

• Members

I think you want the DFHS kit setting file, not the Cubase project file.

Anyway, I'd love to send you one, but my recording {censored} is all in Texas and I'm in CO.

I didn't really tweak the snare or toms at all, but turn on the filter for the kick and mess around with that if you want a death metal kit.

• Members

Originally posted by KingKabong

I think you want the DFHS kit setting file, not the Cubase project file.

Anyway, I'd love to send you one, but my recording {censored} is all in Texas and I'm in CO.

I didn't really tweak the snare or toms at all, but turn on the filter for the kick and mess around with that if you want a death metal kit.

Well actually, I'm asking if anyone wants to share the project file because I know many people on the forum here have tweaked the hell out of the DFHS settings with Waves plugins, EQ, etc. The project settings would include that, not the DFHS settings.

I've been tweaking the hell out of it, for some reason I really haven't been able to achieve anything cohesive though.

• Members
Originally posted by Riverdragon

Do you have most of the waves plugins? I can send you a DFH file and the project file. I am using Cubase SX 2 and it's mainly a metal setup but it will get you going. email?

Yeah I have quite a few of them, all the standards. Metal is what I'm after and I'm using SX2 as well so that would be absolutely perfect.

You can e-mail me at sysera@gmail.com.

Thanks dude. :)

Archived