Picked up a Stiletto Deuce this morning.

jayuubee16

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by BOOGIE666

How does the mark IV and stilleto compare?

I got the Mark IV Tuesday. I haven't had a chance to crank them yet, but at low volume, the Mark IV easily has the most gain. So far, I actually like the tite gain better than the fluid drive on the Stiletto.

I need more time to tweak, but so far, so good. I like being able to switch the Stiletto to 50W. This is going to be fun!

• Members

Originally posted by crwnedblasphemy

How did you get a Series II stiletto Deuce for $1100 new??? Do you work at a music store?

I bought my Dual and Mark IV there. Everyone seems to be asking for the Stiletto Ace, so the owner made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Ain't life great? :)

• Members

That sucks balls....cuz I walk in and they want $1499 for the Ace head, which turns out to be $1615 here in Cali with tax....and I didn't think you could get New Mesa products for cheaper? But I suppose If an owner said $1100 for you, I would have bought it right away! Damnit!

• Members

Originally posted by crwnedblasphemy

That sucks balls....cuz I walk in and they want $1499 for the Ace head, which turns out to be $1615 here in Cali with tax....and I didn't think you could get New Mesa products for cheaper? But I suppose If an owner said $1100 for you, I would have bought it right away! Damnit!

I got really lucky with the Stiletto. I can't complain.

Archived