Anyone else notice this?

soc_monki

• Members

that the line 6 Treadplate model on the Pod sounds a lot better and more like a real Recto than the Dual and Triple models? i dunno...always seems i need a boost for the Dual to tighten it up, and a boost to up the gain of the Triple because it doesnt seem to have that much gain, but the Line 6 Treadplate has plenty of gain, is tight enough without a boost, and has more of a Recto sound to my ears...

maybe its because the Line 6 model was based off the 1994 Tremoverb, and the others are 2001 models and we all know the older models sound better, right? :eek:

discuss!

• Members

Originally posted by soc_monki

that the line 6 Treadplate model on the Pod sounds a lot better and more like a real Recto than the Dual and Triple models? i dunno...always seems i need a boost for the Dual to tighten it up, and a boost to up the gain of the Triple because it doesnt seem to have that much gain, but the Line 6 Treadplate has plenty of gain, is tight enough without a boost, and has more of a Recto sound to my ears...

maybe its because the Line 6 model was based off the 1994 Tremoverb, and the others are 2001 models and we all know the older models sound better, right?
:eek:

discuss!

I never liked the Treadplate model that much when Line 6 updated it on the PODXT, back in summer 2004. I preferred the Triple Recto version, with the Tubescreamer boost.

Archived