For those who got NI's Holiday Selection 2009

girevik

• Members

Are you going to use your $29/25 Euro coupon towards any Kore- or Kontakt-based Instrument?

What Instrument would you get with the coupon?

I'm deciding between Reaktor Animated Circuits and Best of Absynth, slightly leaning towards Best of Absynth because I just got Reaktor 5 at the $99 price (don't have Absynth).

• Members

Anyone tried one of those kontakt pianos? Looking for a more realistic piano than the ones in logic. New york grand looks kinda interesting.

Yes, I got the New York Grand with my $29 coupon. It sounds great, especially if you're looking for a piano that isn't "shy." But I'm not planning to use it to play Chopin Nocturnes anyway. :)

• Members

Yes, I got the New York Grand with my $29 coupon. It sounds great, especially if you're looking for a piano that isn't "shy." But I'm not planning to use it to play Chopin Nocturnes anyway.
:)

Is that piano the same as one of the Akoustik Piano pianos?

• Members

Yes, I got the New York Grand with my $29 coupon. It sounds great, especially if you're looking for a piano that isn't "shy." But I'm not planning to use it to play Chopin Nocturnes anyway.
:)

Sounds like a good deal. I think I am going to just save up for ivory but that was a good price on a sample pack.

Archived