Check it out!

henk

• Members

Can't watch the You Tube from work, but if Scott H sounds like {censored}, who do you consider to sound good?? Scott is generally considered to have good tone. Unless you meant he is really good but somehow his music sounds bad.....

Originally posted by Evil Clown

It amazes me how good players can be and still sound like {censored}....

• Members

Originally posted by scottl

Can't watch the You Tube from work, but if Scott H sounds like {censored}, who do you consider to sound good?? Scott is generally considered to have good tone. Unless you meant he is really good but somehow his music sounds bad.....

Hey Scott... nice clips dude. I really like the Summertime dirty... the Fuchs + Baker combo is awesome!!!

• Members

Thanks Mr Clown!!

Btw, I watched the clip.... This and another one of MR PC were from a clinic in Spain. Scott was playing with just the amp head and no rack. Tone is not bad since Scott gets good finger tone. Still I much prefer his more horn like earlier Tribal Tech tones. The whammy is a bit overdone, but he is {censored}ing incredible none the less.... IMHO.

Serious phrasing and harminic command.

Originally posted by Evil Clown

Hey Scott... nice clips dude. I really like the Summertime dirty... the Fuchs + Baker combo is awesome!!!

• Members

Pretty amazing.....I mean, when this crew bags on a Scott Henderson......you gotta wonder.
Tones are great! It's in his hands man.

Really sad....you can post a dozen shredders all sounding like the same typewriter with a stuck key, and that gets high fives...... but put up some Scott H, a guy a few light years from the typical metal punk, and you get the above comments.:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by carlygtr56

Pretty amazing.....I mean, when this crew bags on a Scott Henderson......you gotta wonder.

Tones are great! It's in his hands man.

Really sad....you can post a dozen shredders all sounding like the same typewriter with a stuck key, and that gets high fives...... but put up some Scott H, a guy a few light years from the typical metal punk, and you get the above comments.
:rolleyes:

if i wanna hear Scofield, i'll put on some Scofield. honestly, that's pretty well what Henderson sounded like in that clip.

though i do agree with part of your post - a lot of the metal shred clips on here are quite poor as well.

Archived