Fantom G7 (or any non-Moog synth) + Moogerfoogers?

Spybar

• Members

Hello mates,

I use my Roland Fantom G7 with guitar's stompboxes pedals:

PiggyFX D.U.I. Overdrive (for crunchy Rhodes & Organ)

ZVEX Fuzz Factory

ZVEX Ringtone TT

MXR Phase 90

ModTone MT-FF Funk Filter

Behringer EM600 Echo Machine

The More the Merrier! :love:

I wonder if anyone tried Fantom G with one of the great Moogerfoogers?

Or any other non-Moog synth with a Moogerfooger?

Cheers mates! :thu:

SpyBar

• Members

I have not tried any with synths of any type, but I sure would like to try one!

I have tried the filter, the Murf, the phaser, and the analog delay on guitar though. They are all cool but personally for guitar only the phaser and analog delay got my attention. The others seemed more "synthish" to me, which is exactly why I would like to have them or something like them for synthesis at some point. My main reason for not buying yet, especially filter and ring modulator, is that what I would really like to do is get the the control processor that breaks out the Voyager control voltages to a panel, combine that with my CP-251 processor, and then use that as the basis for getting a modular started.

The Moog analog delay is probably the best that you can get in analog delays. Guitar Player reviewed a whole bunch of analog delays about 4-5 years ago and gave the Moog the "Pick" award (I stopped subscribing when my interests changed to synths and piano). I own a Maxon AD999 and the original MXR green box (acquired circa 1982 - showing my age :D). I keep the green box on a shelf as a collector item and have the Maxon on my pedal board.

• Members

I haven't tried them with any digital synths yet. But I use them all over my analogues. Just last week I had my Mellotron running thru my MuRF. Fun stuff. I still have to try the tron thru the ring modulator but I'm kinda lazy I guess. I have a MuRF, ring modulator, CP-251, and the Phaser. One of my goals for the new year is to get the rest.

Archived