Soldano Reverb-O-Sonic

martinrr

• Members

How is this amp? Does anyone have any clips of it?

I'm looking to replace my Powerball/2x12 with a combo and I'm really interested in a Soldano, something along the lines of a HR50 tone.

Anyways, what can you guys tell me about this amp? Any information is highly appreciated!

• Members

Bought one of these about 11 years ago. Had to order it and wait for Soldano to build it. Was really disappointed when I got it. Overdrive channel was decent, but the clean channel was a little thin. I love my SLO-100, but didn't care for the ROS.

• Members

My ROS XL is my favorite amp of all time. Nothing touches it. I have played a few others and did not like them as well as mine. Not sure why. Tubes maybe.

Mine is absolutely perfect in any situation. Small clubs, big shows. quiet, loud. It has perfect tone for me. The gain is a mid crunch, and the cleans are great. Very different from my Fenders, but just as good.

I'll have this amp till the end. Others have come and gone, but none match the versatility and clarity of this thing. I just found a keeper.

If you'd like I could e-mail you a song with lots of gain and cleans as well.

Tele2small.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by BadRonald

My ROS XL is my favorite amp of all time. Nothing touches it. I have played a few others and did not like them as well as mine. Not sure why. Tubes maybe.

Mine is absolutely perfect in any situation. Small clubs, big shows. quiet, loud. It has perfect tone for me. The gain is a mid crunch, and the cleans are great. Very different from my Fenders, but just as good.

I'll have this amp till the end. Others have come and gone, but none match the versatility and clarity of this thing. I just found a keeper.

If you'd like I could e-mail you a song with lots of gain and cleans as well.

Tele2small.jpg

I would actually really appreciate that. My email is martinrr@gmail.com

Archived