SPAM: Mint VHT Deliverance and Charvel Mutt for sale

TWPietz37

• Members

Originally posted by SteveVHT

{censored}in Bump....

I can't beleive this monster hasn't sold.....

I may have to get it...
:D

:D

Well at least then I know it will be going to a good home where it can play with all the other vht's.

Tyler

• Members

Man I wish I had the money. The Deliverance is the next amp I am going to buy. Right now I'm trying to renegotiate me home equity account. I want the 60, but I'd take the 120. I,too, can't believe it hasn't sold. I wish the gear page was up. You could sell it there faster.

• Members

Originally posted by keith2112

Man I wish I had the money. The Deliverance is the next amp I am going to buy. Right now I'm trying to renegotiate me home equity account. I want the 60, but I'd take the 120. I,too, can't believe it hasn't sold. I wish the gear page was up. You could sell it there faster.

Looks like it just went back up.

I hate putting stuff on ebay because I get completely raped on ebay fees and paypal fees and have to end up charging more, not to mention the whole hassle in general.

Tyler

• Members

Originally posted by TWPietz37

Looks like it just went back up.

I hate putting stuff on ebay because I get completely raped on ebay fees and paypal fees and have to end up charging more, not to mention the whole hassle in general.

Tyler

I'm a maple board kind of guy, but I'd be interested in seeing pics of the back of the guitar neck. What kind of neck is it? Is the neck unfinished?

I should have bought that red GMW you had. I loved that guitar, but I was hung up on the rosewood fret board.

• Members

Originally posted by bobbtoz

I'm a maple board kind of guy, but I'd be interested in seeing pics of the back of the guitar neck. What kind of neck is it? Is the neck unfinished?

I should have bought that red GMW you had. I loved that guitar, but I was hung up on the rosewood fret board.

Hey man, I'll try and get you some pics ASAP. The neck is an old Charvel neck (which is what the GMW necks are modeled after) and is unfinished. The fretboard is just as smooth as maple and has a really great feel to it. This guitar seriously burns and I kept it in favor of my red GMW (which was also an outstanding guitar). If I didn't need the cash I wouldn't even think of selling it.

Tyler

• Members

Originally posted by TWPietz37

Bump for bobbtoz.

Tyler

Hey Tyler, finances just took a huge dump today (just signed a contract on a house). Can anyone say house poor, because that's exactly what I'm going to be!

I still would like to see additional pics though.:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by bobbtoz

Hey Tyler, finances just took a huge dump today (just signed a contract on a house). Can anyone say house poor, because that's exactly what I'm going to be!

I still would like to see additional pics though.
:wave:

I feel ya on the poor thing, believe me :D.

I'll try and get some more pics soon.

Tyler

• 2 weeks later...

Archived