Candlebox @ Rib America St. Louis

Firegoat

• Members

Anyone happen to catch them? I didn't even realize they were touring. Are they back together? They were a great band IMO.

BTW, I did see Kansas the next night at Rib America. They were great talent-wise but I just didn't know much of their material. The guitarists appeared to use Peavey XXXs', which surprised me to the music. I thought their tone was good.

• Members

A friend of mine told me they got back together :)

As far as I know, Peter was using Dual Recs with LPs. I can't find any dates as far as tours.

The thing about Candlebox was that every album was ten times better than the last. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Shine

A friend of mine told me they got back together
:)

As far as I know, Peter was using Dual Recs with LPs. I can't find any dates as far as tours.

The thing about Candlebox was that every album was ten times better than the last.
:thu:

No kidding, I grew to love Lucy and Happy Pills but the general public didn't. Their debut was awesome.

• Members

Originally posted by Firegoat

Anyone happen to catch them? I didn't even realize they were touring. Are they back together? They were a great band IMO.

BTW, I did see Kansas the next night at Rib America. They were great talent-wise but I just didn't know much of their material. The guitarists appeared to use Peavey XXXs', which surprised me to the music. I thought their tone was good.

Great news. I haven't seen them recently, but saw them back in the late 90's and it's well worth it. They nail their {censored} live. Peter was still using Peavey Classic 100 heads when I saw them.

Archived