Cool Jake E. Lee video

willy22

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

he's probably the least talented of Ozzy's guitarist.

Granted that's just my opinion.

Speaking of this video...I've got it along with the Ultimate Sin video...used to watch them all the time. I've always like Jakes stage presence with Ozzy better than Zakk. Before Zakk got the biker thing down he used to look damn goofy onstage. But as far as playing...although I enjoy Jake and he's always been one of my favs...Randy and Ozzy were just legendary.

Ozzy has never been able to get near what Randy created. Speaking of live...there's alot of Randy popping up now on youtube and his tone is fine, playing is amazing. Speaking of amazing, there's alot of stuff coming out on youtube from Zakk and the guys is a monster player...much better than what he shows in BLS or even Ozzy.

I've been lucky to have seen every guitarist from the Oz camp except Gillis, Rhoads and Torme' live and oddly enough the one that had the best tone was Joe Holmes. In fact it may have been the best live tone I've ever heard. I look at it this way...I like all of Ozzy's guitarist...was blown away by Randy, blown away by Jake, blown away by Zakk. I always come back to Randy but I liked them all...all were great and all have given me alot of enjoyment over the years and reason to woodshed.

BTW/ I muched preferred Jake in Badlands...Dusk being one of the best things he's ever done.

• Members

What CD's did Jake do with Ratt? Are they worth getting? :confused:

Taste is all subjective but Jake is a {censored}ing monster, no *ifs, ends, butts* and his work in Badlands is AMAZING!

Heres a crappy lil home video and you can still hear his THUNDEROUS tone through your crappy lil speakers lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS6y1eegLQQ&search=jake%20e%20lee

Archived