OT: Check this shit out. Ghost content inside.

Random Hero

• Members

Originally posted by 17 Tubes

Come on random.

YOu keep harping over and over that "I wouldnt' lie".

NOBODY HAS SAID THAT.

But you keep defending yourself.

All mostpeople are saying is that it is fake. If you have anything to do with it, fine. If you don't that is fine too.

GEt past the "I'm not lying" part, then look at it again.

lol point taken bro. i'll quit with it.

From examining it throroughly, I happen to agree with Doody's analysis.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have no idea whether the photo is real or fake but I do believe in "ghosts" or whatever it may be. There are many scientist who believe in the "multi-verse" thing too. So really, I don't know what I'm getting at...:)

• Members

Originally posted by Doody

It just looks like a reflection from the trees in the background to me. Our brains tend to recognize familar structures, especially faces everywhere, if something matches the raw pattern...

no thats definitely EVH's face in there man

• Members
Originally posted by Cryptopsy

Weird...

woah.gif

I'm pretty sure the apparition is Hunter S. Thompson.

BTW, WTF was your pal doing driving a vintage govt issue US jeep in the middle of the woods in France? (EDIT: Okay I found this info, later in the thread).

just looks like a reflection from the trees in the background to me. Our brains tend to recognize familar structures, especially faces everywhere, if something matches the raw pattern...

+1.

I generally love paranormal stuff but this falls into the "cute but not even close to spooky" category.

• Members

Originally posted by -=MYK=-

{censored}.

Bunch of tards.

Why didn't anyone drive the poor guy around?

instead of helpin' him out your friend just sat there and snapped pictures, while thinking, "Boy, my friends are gonna love this!"

Lol, funny as always MYK.

I should add, he didn't see any "ghost" or whatever until after he got the pictures off of his camera.

Archived