Roland RD700GX vs Yammi CP5 wish one to buy?

tonyrobbins

• Members

a real piano.

actually teh standars are soo high that teh Sud principal told me that i would take me 3 years

of practicing for me to get rid of my keyboard

stile playing.

HC its barney compared to what tehy teach you at

Music university, i stll come here becuase i like

electronics and HC

BTW i m actually there is students that are

really genius at music, i actually feel

really bad becuase they are very away ahead of me in music.

I really recomend people to go to music university .

it will lift you very high .

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=1992925

• Members

actually teh standars are soo high that teh Sud principal told me that i would take me 3 years

stile playing.

electronics and HC

BTW there is students that are

Please tell me that English is not your native language.

• Members

please dont suffer becuase of my mistakes..

Huh? Which mistakes? The mistake of having one of your music university people telling you it will take you 3 years to get over playing keyboards and synths to properly play the piano or what? Are you saying people shouldn't play synths because it will ruin them, is that the mistake? You also keep going on in other threads that people should play real pianos, but if that's the case, why are you always so concerned about "real" piano actions in keyboards...when you never end up actually getting one. Shouldn't you follow your own advice and just get a real piano? I mean, we'll be reading one of your posts NEXT year when some other new piano-based keyboard is announced at NAMM and you'll be asking people if they've played it and how does it compare to...whatever.

Also, which music university do you go to? How many years is it because it seems like you've been in it ever since you joined HC. But what's the name of it? What country is it in? You are always so vague about it. Give us some specifics. I never see you on the threads where people ask for help on music theory...and I would think that someone that's gone to a music university for at least the past 4 years would know a little something that would help others in that regard. But I only ever see you on these threads asking people if the piano action on one board is better than the piano action on another.

Hey, maybe go help this guy on the recent thread. Your insight would probably be welcome:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2566235

• Members

a real piano.

stile playing.

electronics and HC

BTW there is students that are

:love:

• Members

i wont give personal info on a forum.

How is that personal information? To give the name of the music university? To say how long the program is? To say what country it is?

Okay, how about this? I went to the California Institute of the Arts back in the early 80's in California USA. Was only there for half a year, but it was a 4 year program. There....can you derive any personal info from that at all?

You're the one that keeps bringing up that you go to music university...yet you won't elaborate on it. So why bring it up at all? You draw it like a gun half the time.

Archived