MEGA SPAM ! VHT Ultra lead and other gear

poisonherwell

• Members

At this time, I'm really into my Martial arts, and I've been training hard for a 3 month trip to Japan, to further my training. Due to these circumstances, I'm letting go of alot of cool {censored} to raise funds.

I'm selling my ultra mint, VHT Ultra lead (with graphic EQ). I've had this amp for almost a year now. It's never left my spare bed room, and it'sNEVER been cranked or giged with. It's only been played at bed room levels. You could say that it's still practically brand new. It also comes with it's VHT footswitch and nice cover.

I'm currently living in Malaysia, but don't fret ! (excuse the pun), I'm from Liverpool in the UK, so I'm English !, and I've sold a Bogner Uberschall to "Potex" on this forum in Australia last year, who can vouch for me.

I'm not in a band, so I really can't justify owning such a monster of an amp on top of the fact that I'm going up to Japan.

I'm ready to listen to serious offers.

Plus I want $100 USD for shipping (I will go halfs on the shipping). I'm looking for something in the region of 2750 USD.

Other gear I'm selling :

Custom Roland 707 Guitar (synth) (This belonged to Brandon Smith from the band the Anix. It's a super futuristic and incredibly customized. It comes with it's official hardcase.

Great River pre NVQ1 Microphone pre amp/ Parametric EQ

Archived