Holy musicman to the back of the head Batman!!!

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

It's sad how that genre draws the biggest douchebags to the shows. I saw converge play when I was in california a few years ago and the crowd was nothing but guys looking to start fights rather than watch the show. One guy started pushing me when i tried to squeez by him to get to the bathroom and told me to go back to germany. I have a very distinct scottish accent so i'm not sure what was up with that. :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by EddieVanHasbeen

It's sad how that genre draws the biggest douchebags to the shows. I saw converge play when I was in california a few years ago and the crowd was nothing but guys looking to start fights rather than watch the show. One guy started pushing me when i tried to squeez by him to get to the bathroom and told me to go back to germany. I have a very distinct scottish accent so i'm not sure what was up with that.
:freak:

hahaha, sounds about right

• Members

Funny stuff!

I was at a show a while back, some idiot thought it was cool to throw his elbow back into me as I was moving towards the stage, big mistake!

I had been training hard at the time, and used this opportunity to test my elbow technique to full advantage!

Payback!

CRUNCH :freak:

:wave:

Archived