Is China plotting to take over the world?

DirtyBird

• Members

Originally posted by W.Kyle.C

close to the same thing happend with Russia. I think it was when Lennin, or stalin was in power(it was the second one, i always mix them up). Russia started to alow a certain amount of capitalism to rehibilitate their economy. Shortly afterward there was a mass genicide where lennin(i think) killed about 10 million of his people, mostly by starvation. I did research report on this last semester. The similarities between the former USSR and current China were actually very scarey. They follow(so far) almost the same exact path as far as their economy/government style and such.

they aren't really that similar. USSR was never a major global exporter to the wealthy western nations. USSR never had the trade domination that china does, nor the economic stability (unless you count "consistently weak" as a form of stability). their only success was in building a huge military, at the cost of everything else they had. china has built an economy and a military simultaneously, funded by huge amounts of money from the rest of the world, and all it cost them is container after container of cheap junk.

• Members

The only way china can take over the world... is by spreading itself out too thin..... like the romans did.

Anways, The chinese are not plotting to take over the world because then they'd have to accept the concept of ethnic diversity.

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

they aren't really that similar. USSR was never a major global exporter to the wealthy western nations. USSR never had the trade domination that china does, nor the economic stability (unless you count "consistently weak" as a form of stability). their only success was in building a huge military, at the cost of everything else they had. china has built an economy and a military simultaneously, funded by huge amounts of money from the rest of the world, and all it cost them is container after container of cheap junk.

That's true. Maybe I didn't say what i meant. The overall flow of the economies have been similar so far. At first, The USSR was strictly communist controlling everything, as was China when mao tes tung(have no clue if that's spelled right or even close) took over. However, once each economy started to decline drasctically, each let a certain amount of capatalism in the counutry. ALso maybe the USSR didn't trade with near as many countries as china does but Amercia did alot to push their economy back in the right direction. Shortly after that the genocide occured that i said earlier. We should be more scared of China becasue they do now have a more stable economy than the USSR ever did. THey stronger, they have nukes, they have one of(if not the) largest militaries in the world. Why would they build such a large army. I just think we can never trust a communist cuontry. Their idea of truth is anything that furthers their cause.

• Members

Originally posted by gafyagaton

The only way china can take over the world... is by spreading itself out too thin..... like the romans did.

Anways, The chinese are not plotting to take over the world because then they'd have to accept the concept of ethnic diversity.

They would only have to take over america and england and then the rest of the world would be screwd. Also we're thinking about just china. If china were to even hint that they would soon attack, russia, S. Korea, cuba and every other communist nation would help them take over their respective parts of the world.

• Members

Originally posted by W.Kyle.C

They would only have to take over america and england and then the rest of the world would be screwd. Also we're thinking about just china. If china were to even hint that they would soon attack, russia, S. Korea, cuba and every other communist nation would help them take over their respective parts of the world.

Russia isnt commie anymore. Welcome back from 1960.

There is no way the russians would help the chinese spread communism..... an ideology they no longer embrace or live under. Russian is reformed remember?

cuba can't take over anything but haiti. Cuba is a pooper power not a super power.

And china can't simply WALK into america (a world nuclear power) and take it over without getting 50 nukes shoved up their chopsticks. I'm fairly confident the skies would go nuclear dark and nuclear winter before america ever went red.

And america is a gun owning nation. Can you see a bunch of chinese soldiers trying to take up roost in the rural south???? Hillbillies would launch wave after wave of christian terrorist attacks against all things chinese.

Black guys in urban cities (gangs/cut throats etc and the law abiders) would take out one chinese dude after another. THEY WOULD LOVE THAT.

And good american citizens of all nationalities would take up arms. We are a gun owning nation. Every street the chinese wander down... would have snipers. tiny little old ladies picking off tiny little 19 year old chinese soldiers from her knitting chair.

Of course I would have to hide my japanese girlfriend so she doesnt get confused for a chinese saboteur.

The day china takes over america.... the world ends. Nuclear winter. Nothing will matter after that.

And the chinese know it.

Relax. They aint comin.

• Members

I don't know, maybe they wouldn't start a war, but they defiantely have the capability and moive to cause alot of damage.

I know russia isn't "communist" anymore but didn't they reform simply because they didnt have much of a choice. I think there is still communist leadership in Russia and once they get any form of a stable economy then russia will slow turn commie again. Maybe i'm too cynacal(sp) but i don't really trust people who have never given any reason to be trusted. I think one day China will get so arragant that they will attack. Maybe not soon. Maybe a hundred years from now. Maybe 10 years from now. I don't know, but i don't think that most communists would be satisfied to let capitalsm win. I aslo don't think most communists would be satisfied to control only part of the world.

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

i don't think it's doom and gloom. germany and japan lost WW2 - both are nice places to live now.

I meant the attitude towards China's increasing influence in the international economy.

Archived