I just got the wierdest E-mail

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

No clue who it is, when I clicked on it, it read:

Poorkid, shes kind of lost, dont you think so? She did not listen to this entirely justified charge. On his way to the car, Gene thought angrily: Well, why not? AmI never going to learn you that its these sub-agents that push offmost of the cars we sell? A fine lotof good youd be if you were over in China now, fighting. Think their folks are just cranks and stuffed shirts? They were dead, worried Eugene Silga, as slowly hecame to believe that he was not dead. He decidedly did not sing about Labourbeing a giant or anything else. Cornplow, weve got hold of the biggestthing . You can drive over cobblestones like you were inyour cradle. Theprofessors are the darnedest lot of crabs and bookworms. Oh say, Dad, this Gene is agrand guy, and awfully hard up. Or what do you think of starting asilver fox farm? Fred held up his hand like a traffic policeman and protested:No! Instantly, an incredible silence of night. Instantly, an incredible silence of night. To contact Project Gutenberg of Australia go to http://gutenberg. As heplodded, he hummed the Internationale, though it was punctuatedwith small groans. They were dead, worried Eugene Silga, as slowly hecame to believe that he was not dead. Hazel looked at Fred, just looked, understandingly, and he trembledinto speech:At your age. I think youre a conceited, inconsiderate youngpup! Fred was glaring now, and Howard begged, Gosh, honest, I wasntdriving fast, Dad. She paddled into the wide hall with its landscape wallpaper. Youll have to put up ten thousandcash for a start. Cornplow, I think weve gotten hold of a whale of aproposition. Dont oo remember oos oldfriend Gene, oo sweet dirty son of a so and so, darling? Fred Cornplow joined them in the slight smiles. Or what do you think of starting asilver fox farm? He had already forgotten the pleasant addition to his war chest. Theyve got to be MADE to care, and topay. Dont oo remember oos oldfriend Gene, oo sweet dirty son of a so and so, darling? But still, I dont rate this awful fever just from mixingup my grub a little. That dont excuse her for being so superior, complained Fred. Was that all that Howard andSara wanted from him, just to back them up? With fingers sensitive as those of aminiature painter, or even a pickpocket, he searched them. I kind of trust your mechanical sense, and you seem to think thisDuplex is O. All they need is that and your signature on thecontract. Shocked, surprised,wounded in his filial piety. AmI never going to learn you that its these sub-agents that push offmost of the cars we sell?

what in the hell!? You guys ever get stuff like this?

• Members
Originally posted by martinrr

Stay off of craigslist casual encounters.

You sick bastard.

There were pictures at the top containing stock advice and all that, I'm thinking they just typed random lines to get past spam blockers... Its still kind of a trip tho

and I have no clue what you're talkin about as far as the Craigslist stuff :D Do they have a section for "Casual" encounters really?

• Members

I've got an email I use for signing up for online accounts and one I don't, and my one gmail for online accounts gets those all the god damn time. It's just there to try and hit keywords and avoid a spam filter.

And yeah, theres a part of craigslist for random {censored}-buddies. One of my friends in highschool did it, he {censored}ed some dudes wife, and got shot in the leg on the way out by the husband.

That guy was a god at my highschool..

• Members

Originally posted by martinrr

I've got an email I use for signing up for online accounts and one I don't, and my one gmail for online accounts gets those all the god damn time. It's just there to try and hit keywords and avoid a spam filter.

And yeah, theres a part of craigslist for random {censored}-buddies. One of my friends in highschool did it, he {censored}ed some dudes wife, and got shot in the leg on the way out by the husband.

That guy was a god at my highschool..

hahahaha! I just found out this guy I work with got shot in the ankle in a similar fashion, crazy stuff

Archived