Please help me, my band can win 150.000 USD!!

mmm

• Members

wow you guys are an amazing band. I dont understand that nin thing before your name in a few places, it looks like the NIN with the backwards N...anyway, you guys are really really good, if you ever tour the states id like to check it out.

• Members

Thank you so much guys!!

Yes, we are planning a US tour. It will probably be in feb/march next year!

If we win, I`ll you a beer or two if we are playing in your city;)

:thu:

• Members

Wow, Hanne looks great and she doesn't have a bag over her head neither besides doing real music.

[YOUTUBE]DFoSWOS1Qxg[/YOUTUBE]

I would buy her a beer or two when she shows up in my hometown!!!:cop::cop:

• Members

Wow, Hanne looks great and she doesn't have a bag over her head neither besides doing real music.I would buy her a beer or two when she shows up in my hometown!!!

Her backing music is interesting but her own technique is rather pedestrian. Besides, it sounds like she is singing a love song to another woman, so the beer is all you would get.

• Members

Thank you soo much Suilebhain, its really cool to be appreciated:)

Heres a live video:

the band sounds a bit different live, more improv and more energy:)

mmm

• Members

I just ordered the three Shining CDs that are available through Amazon. The acoustic stuff is really cool, too, but I can't pay $99 for a CD. My wife would murder me in my sleep.

No reason to buy. Just use some data CDs in your CD player...

• Members

Congrats on winning! I hope you make it to the Tampa Bay area on your world tour.

My Shining CDs came in the mail yesterday. I listened to Black Jazz from end to end and loved it. Interestingly enough, my cats loved it, too, though it made my wife a little jumpy. She hates death metal type vocalization. I told her that it the vocals were heavily processed though effects and she accepted that more.

• Members

No reason to buy. Just use some data CDs in your CD player...

For some reason I have not fully bought into this whole "buying downloads" fad. It's more of a thing for you young whippersnappers (though I did pay for download rights to Jeremy Soule's Guild Wars soundtrack once).

I might do that, though. I really like the acoustic stuff.

Archived