Guitar SPAM, LTD Viper 1000, great deal.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

For Sale: LTD Viper 1000, See-through black finish.

I`m spamming this one off to buy another guitar. This guitar is in excellent condition. It has a small patch of buckle rash on the back. It is very faint and I would not consider it to be scratched. It will not even show up in pics. Otherwise the guitar has no scratches, nicks or dents. The only signs of playing are faint pick scuffs and some very,very light wound string wear on the frets. The guitar is very nice in appearance, feel, tone and playability. Guaranteed!

*Mahogany body

*Mahogany set neck

*Rosewood fretboard with abalone inlays and abalone binding

*EMG 81/81 pickups

*Tonepros TOM bridge and tailpiece

*Sperzel locking tuners

All this guitar needs is a fret polish and set-up to your specs. Everything is in perfect working order and the guitar plays as new. It has a nice thick EMG tone. Like a heavy weight, hotrod SG.

Includes matching HSC(perfect cond.), Levy`s leather suede strap and Schaller straplocks installed. Will be shipped by FedEx ground, insured and packed very, very well. With bubble wrap as needed and cardboard under strings. I have done multiple deals on the HCAF as listed in my sig. Feel comfortable contacting anyone listed. I am honest and will guarantee a straight up transaction.

Price: $650.00+S&H (to lower 48 only, please)

Thanks,

Eric

100_0537.jpg

100_0538.jpg

100_0532.jpg

100_0158.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Kung-Fool

Don't hesitate to do business with the BAZMAN. He's a solid guy.
:thu:

I have some bad news for you Eric....the amp is sold. Someone hit the BIN earlier today.
:cry:

Great for you Tom. I wish I could have gotten it, but it just wasn`t meant to be. At least now you can pay the deposit on your new amp.

Oh well guys. I guess if I sell the Viper the money will go toward another guitar. I`ve been gassing for this one. What do you think?

00463560.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

Hey man, a guy I work with is dying for one of these... I'm gonna try to get ahold of him, but there's a good chance I have a buyer for you

That`s great bro. Just shoot me a PM if you find out anything.

I was just trying to take some better pics of the top, but it`s super hard. The LTD see-through black is dark and my interior lights suck. I would take it outside, but it`s so hot and humid that it would be bad to take it from the air conditioning out in the heat. I took a few inside. I`ll see how they turned out and post them if they are any good.

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

Great for you Tom. I wish I could have gotten it, but it just wasn`t meant to be. At least now you can pay the deposit on your new amp.

No new amp for me. I'm just going to stick with the Dual. I'd have to sell it to get the Roadster and I'd take too big of a hit on it so the money is going towards bills instead.

• Members

Originally posted by Kung-Fool

No new amp for me. I'm just going to stick with the Dual. I'd have to sell it to get the Roadster and I'd take too big of a hit on it so the money is going towards bills instead.

That sucks bro. equipment money should go toward equipment. No way you should pay bills with it. Unless the bills are for hookers and blow. :evil:

HAHA, just kidding. Anyway, I`m glad you were able to sell the amp.

Here`s the best pic I have of the top. It shows the finish really well, but the fretboard looks too light. The fret board is actually much darker like in the pics above. I guess that was from the bright sunlight.

100_0154.jpg

• Members

Well, I`ve had three interested so far, but no one serious.

I guess we`ll go with a new lower price of $650.00+S&H.

O`k, that`s not really a lower price, but the damn thing is already a steal at that bargain basement price.

Damn!!!

Someone buy the darn thing already. :mad:

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by VoodooChild24

Eric, i really loved that guitar. I hope i have money right now. That thing is gorgeous.

If this thing hasn't sold in 3 weeks, i might take it. If you give me a good discount.
:D;)

I just need to replenish the bank tank.
:D

O`k dude, just for you I`ll go with a special lowball price of $650.00+S&H. But don`t tell anyone about it. I don`t want a reputation for being a softy.

Actually I`m in no big hurry. If it`s around in three weeks, you are welcome to it.

Eric

Archived