New Mule Out Today

ratter

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Mike, what are the best Mule albums? The heaviest is what Im looking for with the most wailing....

Heaviest? Probably the first one, self-titled. Then probably Dose after that. It's not heavy in the metal sense, but heavy in the big power trio sense. Gotta crank it up. You could also go to http://tela.sugarmegs.org and d/l some of the earlier shows.

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Mike, what are the best Mule albums? The heaviest is what Im looking for with the most wailing....

Kage, I'd go with Dose, the first self-titled one and Life Before Insanity. Definitely my three favourites, although pretty much all of Warren's stuff is worth it. He hasn't written much I haven't liked.

What's really unfortunate is the {censored}in' new album doesn't come out in Canada til next week (August 29 - I'm counting the days). l:o. If someone could e-mail me a few of the new tunes, I'd be greatful. I heard one tune off their website (Streamline Woman), and if the album is as good as that song, it definitely works for me.

• Members

Originally posted by Marc Roy

Kage, I'd go with Dose, the first self-titled one and Life Before Insanity. Definitely my three favourites, although pretty much all of Warren's stuff is worth it. He hasn't written much I haven't liked.

What's really unfortunate is the {censored}in' new album doesn't come out in Canada til next week (August 29 - I'm counting the days). l:o. If someone could e-mail me a few of the new tunes, I'd be greatful. I heard one tune off their website (Streamline Woman), and if the album is as good as that song, it definitely works for me.

Marc, if you go to their website, and click "start audio" over on the far right of the page, it'll play the title track.

Archived