HELP PLEASE Im Desperate can someone help me find a

ericguitargod

• Members

mother {censored}ing uberschall rev.blue w/metal grille?I've been looking like 10 times a day for a month.i cant sleep,im obsessed w/finding one.I have looked everywhere . please help...I dont see my psychiatrist until the end of the month so that means i cant get my prescriptions refilled until then .Trust me thats not good. But if i can get an uber it may help take my mind off the fact that im {censored}ing crazy I had a deal to buy one w/someone on here but he flaked at the last minute.any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Members

I don't think there are any on here right now... but you know how much I'm wanting, so if your buddy backs out, you know who to call.

Are you still wanting the XTC? It would {censored}ing kill if you could get ahold of one. I'd be at your house in no time, hahaha.... I don't know if you'd dig it tho, it's not particularly high gain. I dunno, if you wouldn't mind that, I'm pretty sure the XTC would knock us both on our asses... I don't get on any other guitar forums besides here at hcaf, but have you heard of the Engl SE? check out Rocksolidamps.com and look at his engl section... check out some of the clips. Tell me thats not amazing.

Archived