Season premiere of Family Guy tonight...who's watching?

nrarocks

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

Family Guy is just as good as it's always been but some a lot of dorks have started to dislike it just because it's gotten popular.

Family Guy > SP.

I still like Family Guy, but I think that SP is loads better than FG. And it has nothing to do with whats more popular, because SP is pretty damn popular.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was really into Family Guy for a while, but now I rarely watch it. I get sick of all the "kinda like that time when", "it's like that time when" bull{censored}. Yea some of them are funny, but it's such a cheap way to write a show when you can just put in random occurrences that have nothing to do with the storyline of the episode. I don't know, maybe someday I will get back into it.

• Members

Originally posted by GnR102385

I still like Family Guy, but I think that SP is loads better than FG. And it has nothing to do with whats more popular, because SP is pretty damn popular.

If SP had to air on FOX during primetime the episodes wouldn't be much. I like Family Guy because they walk the line of what your not suppossed to do. SP can do whatever they want. It's kinda like in 4th grade when the laughing was better because you would get in trouble for it. When you can do whatever you want and get away with it then it's not much fun.

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

If SP had to air on FOX during primetime the episodes wouldn't be much. I like Family Guy because they walk the line of what your not suppossed to do. SP can do whatever they want. It's kinda like in 4th grade when the laughing was better because you would get in trouble for it. When you can do whatever you want and get away with it then it's not much fun.

SP doesnt get away with everything, not even close. There are like 5 or 6 episodes of South Park that they cant even show anymore.

Archived