Mighty Mite Motherbucker

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

So my other guitarist came to this forum to ask for advice on getting a warpig and you guys brought up this pup... I have been wanting to hear the warpig so bad, and I wanted to slap those who suggested it when he said he was getting the MB instead. Hahaha, the only reason I didn't try to keep him from getting it is because he said he'd still have enough to pick up the warpig if he wasn't completely blown away by the MB.

He got it installed yesterday and I really have to eat my words. You could easily charge 60 bucks for this pup and it would still be a crazy deal, competing pretty easily with duncans. This pup is ridiculously hot, be warned, but if thats what you are wanting, you should definitely check this out.

Damn thing is like 27 bucks shipped or something, and now I'm thinking of putting one in my Ibanez.

I guess it doesn't like his TSL tho, we are gonna go down to the spot and try to dial it in together. It really did blow my doors off through my little marshall combo amp tho.

I can't say I'd be bummed if we couldn't get it to play nice with the TSL, because I really really really want to hear that warpig, and I do still think the warpig is in another league, but the MB really does deserve more mention.

Blows the 81 he replaced out of the water. Honestly.

Archived