ot: weird ex - contacted me

saxamafone

• Members

this girl who broke it off with me at the start of the year has emailed me today out of the blue seeing how i am, what i'm up to, what's news.. and that'd we'd speak soon

:confused:

we've had NO contact at all for just under 6 months and i get this

we used to be fuk buddies but she broke it off coz it got too complicated and she got scared soon as feelings were involved [even tho she wouldn't admit it]

wut the fuk does she want now?!

stupid girls

:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by dethmetalanimal

my guess would be that, whoever she was with after you didn't work out. now she's a crawlin' back. they ALWAYS start calling when the next guy doesn't work out.

O RLY?

haha i replied to her email but i didn't let on ANY sort of keeness even tho i wanna shag her brains out.

she's gonna have to work

• Members

Originally posted by dethmetalanimal

my guess would be that, whoever she was with after you didn't work out. now she's a crawlin' back. they ALWAYS start calling when the next guy doesn't work out.

+1

I'd snub her off. NOt worth the time.

Either that or {censored} her one more time and give her a big juicy dirty Sanchez.

If you decide to go down this path make sure you post some pics.

• Members

Originally posted by Bradman006

{censored} her one more time and give her a big juicy dirty Sanchez.

If you decide to go down this path make sure you post some pics.

+228833748378833, this man has the right idea. listen to him.:thu:

• Members

Clearly he's gonna run back.

I'm in the same position, gf of 4 years keeps breaking up with me and i keep taking her back. Or I kept atleast.

We broke up one last time in April. I met someone else, am still with her. Ex is desperately trying to get me back. I work overnight 2am to 10am, on my way to work last week, step out of my house and walking towards my car, there was my ex, bringing me a coffee. Scared the {censored} out of me.

Anyways yeah, it's tough to say no, but it's the right decision.

Archived