SPAM: Mesa Mark IV

SOMMS

• Members

Hola Amigos,

Well, believe it or not, I need to sell my Mesa Mark IV wide body combo. I bought this amp brand new about a year ago (thanks to guitarstar81 for the hook up). I have used it maybe a handful of times and have never gigged with it. All the bells and whistles (reverb, wide body etc). Cosmetically, sonically, mechanically perfect.

Its practically brand new and still has the hang tags and factory control 'cheat sheet' (which is actually pretty handy). Original tubes, etc.

I'd like to get $1200 for it (plus whatever shipping might cost).

IMG_5865.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_5868.jpg

Also, I have two (almost) equally mint condition Mesa cabs. One is the Traditional 4x12 Recto cab and the other is the 2x12 Recto cab. God I would hate to ship these so please be local.
I'm think $550 for the 4x12 and $350 for the 2x12. Again these look almost new and sound perfect.

Let me know.

-SOMMS

• Members

Originally posted by Inearthed

Can you change the wide body combo into a short head?

I don't know about the 'short head' but you can definitely change it into the 'long head'. I called up Mesa because I wanted a head version. They sell the head shells for about $240. They said its basically unbolting a few bolts and putting it in the new chassis.

-SOMMS

• Members

Originally posted by SOMMS

I don't know about the 'short head' but you can definitely change it into the 'long head'. I called up Mesa because I wanted a head version. They sell the head shells for about $240. They said its basically unbolting a few bolts and putting it in the new chassis.

-SOMMS

I wish it was a short head... I want to get a rackmounted Mark IV. I'll send any local people in your direction if they're interested in any cabs / amps though.

• Members

I'm currently looking for a Mark IV, but in the head version. I'd be fine with the combo, except that I think that if you were to ship it (which I don't know if you'd want to ship to Canada), either of us would get raped in the shipping.

This is an excellent price though. Thanks for making things difficult. :(

Also, on a side note, are the forums extremely slow for anyone else?

Archived