MonoEvolver PE is out...

crazycarl

• Members

Still really think the Mopho Keyboard with a Tetra is the way to go. Costs a little more... but so much more flexible.

If you don't want to use any of its digital side, or as an effects box.

On the other hand... cheap polyphony is very very nice :D

• Members

troll alrert.

I have not heard a single song....with the Evolver on it that I enjoy.

Least favorite synth of all time.

What do you think of this? :

Supposedly there's a lot o Poly Evolver kb it this... the main lead maybe? I personally haven't spend much time with any DSI product, but this song always makes me want a PE kb.

• Members

i thought he was talking about the gaia at first :p

i know, ive jus been evolverless for to long. ive owned all but the poly rack in the past two years. i like the desktop the best because its a sequence and drone maschine in a small small size. its not the end all keys synth but its a damn good synth.

• Members

DocT, you can make pretty much anything sound good. You can even make softsynths :eek: sound good. So, your demos don't count :cop:

I'm kidding, I friggin' loved these songs :love::love::love: and it probably has to do as much with your talent as it has to do with the wonderful evolver series.

(Well, the point that a talented programmer/player can make pretty much any synth sound good needed to once again be made...)

• Members

DocT, you can make pretty much anything sound good.

That's because pretty much every synthesizer these days actually is good. I haven't met a piece of gear during the last years that was really disappointing.

• Members

Anyone here upgrade a Prophet 08 or a PEK with the Pots?

I didn't even think of replacing the encoders. Pots would drive me crazy.

I have one synth with sound storage and pots, The Waldorf Pulse. If the weren't a software editor for the Pulse I would have destroyed it out of frustration ater a few days ;)

Archived