Apparently I'm Selling a Harley Davidson

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

Wow, so I just check my e-mail and apparently I've listed a Harley Davidson overnight... I went to ebay.com, logged in, and checked "my ebay" to make sure it wasn't a faked e-mail, and it wasn't.

Somehow my account is responsible for listing a motorcycle that I've never even seen...

• Members

Hahaha, just browsed the listing and there is this:

Notice! I cannot get in touch with you if you use the "ask seller a question" option,

so please e-mail me directly
eBay contact is currently unavailable because i've reached the e-mail storage limit

and i woulden't be able to answer any of your e-mails . Thank you in advance for your understanding.

• Members

i'd be careful with stuff like this...i'm not saying this is what's going on with you but..

i received some emails from "ebay" recently saying that i listed an item...basically it's a scam, some con artist sends you an email saying you listed something and they want you to log into ebay so they can steal your account info...but when you log in it's to their dummy site that records your info

when you log in make sure it's "https://"

• Members
Originally posted by evhfan

i'd be careful with stuff like this...i'm not saying this is what's going on with you but..

i received some emails from "ebay" recently saying that i listed an item...basically it's a scam, some con artist sends you an email saying you listed something and they want you to log into ebay so they can steal your account info...but when you log in it's to their dummy site that records your info

when you log in make sure it's "https://"

no way would I follow any link from a suspicious e-mail... I opened up a brand new window, personally typed in www.ebay.com and went in to "my ebay"

but thanks for the heads up :thu:

Archived