EES M2C "Midi Multi Converter / transposer" - Any germans here knowing this tool???

AnalogGuy

• Members

As I am so called "control freak" I collect constantly any sort of midi tools and thingies and now I have got this midi tool made by german EES company which made very large quantities variable midi tools at the time but since EES gone 2008, I can't find any information about this tool (EES site contains manuals but seems like this tool is too old?) and only thing I have got is german ad which the owner claimed to be manual... but even that do not tell how to use this properly.

I even contacted the EES himself about asking either manual or just simple advices but they said:

"there are no manuals for the "old" EES products available any more."

and then when I was just asking for anything they knows about this tool, they gave me this answer:

"So sorry but in this case I have to pass because the M2C is a very old product!"

What the heck, EES itself does not know their own products??? :facepalm:

So now I need your help. Is there any other guy who have been using this tool or knows how to use it?

At least the "Speicher" function is pretty useful: It splits keyboard at any point I want and with left part it play notes or chords sustained (retriggers when playing new notes/chords) while right hand can play normally! :thu:

And the main feature is maybe that big knob called transposer which simply changes midi input notes to others at output.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived