• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by cavemanic

I think the 3ch recto,roadster or mark IV will be my next amp
:love:
nice clip!

Thanks much mang! I don't think you will go wrong with any of the amps you choose from Mesa. They are a top builder of tone machines.

Gary

• Members
Originally posted by Soulcrusher_X

Me likey the Rockto sounds with Greenbacks! Sweet, dude!
:D

Thanks much man! I really dig it with the greenback loaded cab. If the cab were broken in a bit better it might not be quite so stiff sounding. At least here it is a bit stiff right now.

You should hear slide work with the cranked up Recto and greenback loaded cab though! Makes a sweet raunchy music!

Gary

• Members
Originally posted by riffy

Thanks much man! I really dig it with the greenback loaded cab. If the cab were broken in a bit better it might not be quite so stiff sounding. At least here it is a bit stiff right now.

You should hear slide work with the cranked up Recto and greenback loaded cab though! Makes a sweet raunchy music!

Gary

It is indeed sweet and raunchy! I'm gonna have to get two more Greenbacks to complete my quad. I wanted to try Greens with my MKIV anyway, so it'll be a good excuse to get some. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Soulcrusher_X

It is indeed sweet and raunchy! I'm gonna have to get two more Greenbacks to complete my quad. I wanted to try Greens with my MKIV anyway, so it'll be a good excuse to get some.
:thu:

Oh man! I didn't know you had a IV too!!!!!!!! You are going to love the green backs!!!!!!!!!! I ran greenies with my old IIC+ and it was just so KiLlEr! Both sweet and aggressive. I simply can't explain it...

If you get the chance PM Gainfreak. He can set you up with a bunch of speaker tips for the MK IV!!!

• Members
Originally posted by riffy

Oh man! I didn't know you had a IV too!!!!!!!! You are going to love the green backs!!!!!!!!!! I ran greenies with my old IIC+ and it was just so KiLlEr! Both sweet and aggressive. I simply can't explain it...

If you get the chance PM Gainfreak. He can set you up with a bunch of speaker tips for the MK IV!!!

Good to know! I had my 5150 cab mixed with CL80s and Greenbacks. I took the Greenbacks out to try some Century Vintages and it just started to suck I guess. I can't explain it. The tone just turned boxy or something. :mad: I need to get two more Greens RIGHT NOW!!

Archived