how is Rondo about returns?

bluesboy

• Members

i ordered an AS820 semi-hollow guitar... it looks really nice, and the action and neck relief are set OK. however, every fret above 15 is dead (frets out really bad) and the neck pickup doesn't work. anybody have any experience returning a guitar to rondo?

• Members

Originally posted by bluesboy

i ordered an AS820 semi-hollow guitar... it looks really nice, and the action and neck relief are set OK. however, every fret above 15 is dead (frets out really bad) and the neck pickup doesn't work. anybody have any experience returning a guitar to rondo?

I returned a guitar simply because I didn't want the finish I had gotten. I think I had incorrectly ordered. I payed for return shipping and they shipped me the one I wanted. I only had to pay for return shipping. If the guitar is defective they may even refund your return shipping. They are very good to work with.

• Members

Originally posted by psychodave

All guitar from Rondo are crap....at least the ones I have played in their store.
:p

well, it's always a chance buying on the net.... sometimes i buy cheapo ones, sometimes I buy better ones.

also, thanks for not answering my question :D

Archived