It`s the JUGGERNAUT Bitch!! New guitar day for me.....

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members
Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

Dave, I bought it used off of Tony (Mctallica). It`s the one he had Brent build after he bought Brent`s #1. I don`t know what he origionally paid for it, but he was selling it used for $1,175.00 and I snatched it up. Tony took really good care of it though, and with the stainless frets it might as well be brand new.

It was a pretty good deal IMO. It`s a far better guitar than anything you could buy from Ibanez, Jackson, ESP, etc at twice the price. With the use of the exotic woods, it becomes an even better deal.

For those who wanted the Gutierrez website. I don`t think Brent`s website is finished yet, but he does have a nice myspace page.
www.myspace.com/gutierrezguitars

Plenty of pics, including the ones he took of this guitar when he finished it.

Thanks guys,

Eric

thanks eric..f-ing sweet.my only bitch are the emg's..but thats not a real issue..:p .if i had the cash that would be a tought one to pass up..

d-

• Members

i want one of those so bad i can taste it. the thing just looks absolutely beautiful, but i know once i plug it in, it would sound fantastically heavy. the fact that it's fixed bridge is also a major selling point for me. if i had the excess cash, or if Brent would let me make payments on it until it's finished (lol...i only wish, but can't blame him there), i would own one of those right NOW. i've always loved the natural finish guitars, but this one is the best ever based solely on looks. your review just makes me want one even more. clips, man, CLIPS!!!!!! :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by NoodleFace

anyone know the site for this guitar brand? I assume it's a custom shop, just wanted to check it out.

brent guitierrez (sp)

there was some one on here (gunslinger) who did the orders for him, but havent heard anything about these for a good 6 months or so... kinda odd.

• Members

looks badass bro :thu:

my juggernaut was a killer guitar as well...the only reason i didn't keep it was because i didn't really like the tone of the korina (very tight and clear, but not a whole lot of bottom end) and it was a 25.5" scale and my stubby little fingers couldn't get around on it terribly well

it played like a dream tho, and looked awesome

gj1.jpg

• Members

Thanks everyone. It`s a killer guitar for sure. I can`t wait to get my next one. I think the next one will be mahogany with a rosewood neck and ebony fretboard/headstock over-lay. Probably have it set up with an 81 in the bridge and an 89 in the neck with coil splitting. Stainless frets for sure and maybe even LED side markers. That would be awesome.

For you guys who want to know more about Brents work, check his myspace page(www.myspace.com/gutierresguitars). There is also a whole forum dedicated to his work over on www.rig-talk.com

Also you can contact gunslinger since he is a sales rep for Brent.

Eric

Archived