Guitar Hero: What do you think about it?

TheGreatGreen

• Members

I think it's an awesome game that can be tons of fun. The songs in the game are great and the gameplay is pretty much spot on too. The only problem I see with the game is that there will be kids out there who spend hours mastering songs in the game and think that they can play guitar...haha whatever it's all in good fun I guess. I haven't played the second one but the first was way too easy. I certainly didn't master the songs but I beat the game in 2 days and actually thought the hard setting was more difficult than expert. Anyone played GH2? Is it worth buying or just basically the same thing?

• Members
Originally posted by klvanzu

I think it's an awesome game that can be tons of fun. The songs in the game are great and the gameplay is pretty much spot on too. The only problem I see with the game is that there will be kids out there who spend hours mastering songs in the game and think that they can play guitar...haha whatever it's all in good fun I guess. I haven't played the second one but the first was way too easy. I certainly didn't master the songs but I beat the game in 2 days and actually thought the hard setting was more difficult than expert. Anyone played GH2? Is it worth buying or just basically the same thing?

GH2 is kinda like Gran Turismo 4 vs Gran Turismo 3. It's all the same gameplay, but refined, new co-op modes added, new everything, and more everything. You can play bass, rhythm, or lead. :cool:

If you liked the first one, get the second one. It even has the Trog Dor song on it.

:thu:

Archived