Eminence question

greatmutah

• Members

What's going on all? Just a quick question about some Eminence speakers. I'm looking into their redcoat line for a new set to drop in a 4x12. I'm running a B-52 AT-100 into it and was considering a few different things. I want a british style speaker for certain. I tried the head with a cab loaded with G12t75s and I dug it, but I want a little bit more and I really just don't wanna pay the money for the celestions. I just need some questions answered if you guys could.

The sound I'm looking for is a kinda scooped, but I want a crisp articulate high that's not piercing, a more scooped mid character and a tight solid low end. That being said, I was looking into the Red Ryder or Man O War. I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with those aside from the 1 - 2 reviews for them. Also, any other of the Red Coats you guys may recommend.

Also, I was wondering a little bit more about the Black Powder model in the Patriot series. I've heard good things, but if anyone has more they would like to offer, that would be cool too. Also some feedback on the Legend V12s would be cool, because I was specing those out too.

Finally, if anyone has any other suggestions Eminence or otherwise (non Celestion brands) or wants to tell me I'm full of {censored}e and should just go with a Celestion speaker and whichever model, please, add that as well. I appreciate this in advance guys, so thanks.

Archived