so, on my last day working at GC I daisy chained all teh fender amps in.....

mloker

• Members

i hate the feeling after playing that loud, i feel kinda.....sick i guess. I don't play a stack anymore because of that. If it makes you feel sick you know its not good for you, especially your ears!

true:( 30 watt tube combos are more than enough for me

• Members

It's called equilibrium. And yeah my Tremoverb through a single 4x12 running at 1/2 power can cause that feeling if you stand to close to the speakers.

Mmmm....really? I know that the fluid in one's inner ear allows one to maintain equilibrium, and that disturbing that fluid causes nausea, but....

• Members

disturbing the fluid doesnt make you nausea, it makes you lightheaded.... but if one were to boil said fluid... im sure you'd throw up!

IE when you get up too fast from lying down, you get light headed, thats the hairs in your ear within that fluid that are getting back to equilibrium

i love science

• Members

disturbing the fluid doesnt make you nausea, it makes you lightheaded.... but if one were to boil said fluid... im sure you'd throw up!

IE when you get up too fast from lying down, you get light headed, thats the hairs in your ear within that fluid that are getting back to equilibrium

i love science

All I know is that rolling down a hill can make me so dizzy that I might vomit.

Archived