I thought I saw teh Bluesaholick last night

The Anomaly

• Members

My Rush tribute band played this place in Ardmore Pennsylvania last night, and this band came on after us.

I was talking to one of the guys and realized he COULDN'T have been Bluesaholick because the band actually WAS on tour, and both guitarists were using those 4x12 thingies.:D

They were a pretty good metal band from Massachusetts. Not my thing, but they brought it real, and one guy was using a Dual Rec into a Mesa trad 4x12, the other guy had a Framus Cobra into a trad 4x12, they actually sounded good together, and that Framus sounds like a good metal amp.

• Members
My Rush tribute band played this place in Ardmore Pennsylvania last night, and this band came on after us.

I was talking to one of the guys and realized he COULDN'T have been Bluesaholick because the band actually WAS on tour, and both guitarists were using those 4x12 thingies.
:D

They were a pretty good metal band from Massachusetts. Not my thing, but they brought it real, and one guy was using a Dual Rec into a Mesa trad 4x12, the other guy had a Framus Cobra into a trad 4x12, they actually sounded good together, and that Framus sounds like a good metal amp.

What was the name of the Band

Archived