Anyone tried PedalSnake pedal board cable sets???

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I love the idea of only running one cable for my pedal board. I just checked out their website and think I may try this product this year. Would be great for when I start playing out again. I remember all the hassles from too many cables running across the stage. Especially all the power cables.

Anyone try these yet?

www.pedalsnake.com

Eric

• Members

I just got one last week. So far so good. I also zip-tied my footswitch cable to it. Its so much faster to set up now.
Its got one for the amp input, two for effects send & return, one power line.

So you are pretty happy with it/ You havn`t noticed any added noise from all the different chords being run together?

I would have to have one set up for a guitar cable running to my amp then two more guitar cables for f/x send and return and two power cables. One 9volt and one 18 volt. Also one cable for my amp footswitch.

I guess one of their custom models would do the trick. I think it would be about $120.00 for the set up I would need. I think it would be worth it for the no hassle set ups.

Eric

P.S- I`m jealous bro. I wanted to get an urban camo Viper standard so bad when they were out. I just couldn`t swing it. They are great guitars.

• Members

So you are pretty happy with it/ You havn`t noticed any added noise from all the different chords being run together?

I would have to have one set up for a guitar cable running to my amp then two more guitar cables for f/x send and return and two power cables. One 9volt and one 18 volt. Also one cable for my amp footswitch.

I guess one of their custom models would do the trick. I think it would be about $120.00 for the set up I would need. I think it would be worth it for the no hassle set ups.

Eric

P.S- I`m jealous bro. I wanted to get an urban camo Viper standard so bad when they were out. I just couldn`t swing it. They are great guitars.

I'm happy with it. I got some hum with my 5150II, but zero added noise with my VHT. The one i got was a "Standard" Custom Shop model. It was $100 i think.

• Members

Is it so hard to just zip-tie your own cables?
:confused:

What I really like about mine is you can leave all your wall warts and power in your rack and use the cable. thats what kind of sold me on mine. It also is alot easier for setup and tear down speed, and it just looks alot cleaner. Plus, its really quiet:thu:

• Members

I've had one for more than a year now, GREAT product, however, I've been having trouble with the power lines as of late. Seems like once I plug a wall wart in, the connector has to be "just right" for it to work, a little twist and I get no power.

I still use it for FX loop send and return, and input to the amp from wireless/wah pedal.

Archived