Had my MRI and Arthrogram today.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Had my shoulder scanned today. About everything that can be done short of Gamma rays. LOL

Everything was cake except for the arthrogram. I think my orthopedic surgeon asked for this one just to get revenge on me. The procedure wasn`t that bad, but it is sore as hell right now. The doctor took a syringe and numbed my shoulder down to the joint, then took a long syringe and inserted it into the joint. He next pumped what looked like a gallon of dye into my shoulder joint. It was a lot more intrusive than I thought it would be.

Having a needle inserted into your shoulder joint sucks for sure. :cry:

Then it was time for the MRI. Piece of cake except everytime the machine would start banging out a new noise I wished I had my guitar with me. I was coming up with some wicked ass thrash riffs while listening to the machine. Very industrial and fast.

Hopefully I will know something by mid-week.

Eric

• Members

dude i hear you on the mri machine beats. when i get mine, i write the sweetest dillinger escape plan style off time riffs. the mri guy starts yelling at me for humming. very fun writing tool

I so wished I had a digital recorder with me. That way I could have recorded it to take home and use later. When I can actually play the guitar that is.

The worst part of the MRI was the headphones they put on me and the music I had to listen to. A local mixed soft-rock station. OMG, I can`t believe anyone actually listens to that crap.

Eric

Archived