Would anyone be interested in a SPAM package deal??? Guitars, Guitars, Guitars.....

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I just bought my first real ESP and I`m thinking of downsizing my rig to buy another one. I have three guitars to SPAM off and would be willing to let them go for a super low price. Just enough to cover my next ESP purchase.

1) LTD EC-1000, this is an early production model that is awesome. From when the Deluxe series came with a special matching tagged HSC. This guitar features the quick access pop up battery compartment, unlike the newer production models that have screw on battery covers. It`s a see-through black cherry model with a great looking quilted maple veneer top. The guitar is in excellent shape with minimal fret wear and only one small patch of light buckle rash on the back. The top is almost perfect and only has the normal finger marks from playing. It`s in factory origional specs.

2) Ibanez RG421, the last year of MIJ production for this model before it was discontinued. I`ve had the stock Ibanez humbuckers removed and replaced with a set of Dimarzio Evo`s. This guitar is in basically like new condition with very minimal wear. A beautiful metallic blue finish. Any one who wants a MIJ fixed bridge RG should look at this one.

3) Fender Esquire Custom Scorpion, another great import guitar. This one is a stripped down metal machine. A single bridge position humbucker with a single volume control. I replaced the stock atomic humbucker with an EMG 81 and the guitar screams. It`s all mahogany with a set neck. Very simple, but to the point.

All three are in super good shape. Hardly played and defect free. All include a HSC and are set up with Levy`s leather strap and Schaller strap locks.

I would like to sell them as a package deal and am looking to get $1,300 + S&H for all three. Shipping will be actual cost and will include insurance. Lower 48 only please. That is a very good deal. Impossible to beat on the new market. Anyone interested is welcome to contact me via PM.

Eric

100_0147.jpg

100_0152.jpg

100_0161.jpg

• Members

how much for the ec-1000 shipped?

I am willing to sell the guitars seperately, but was offering a slightly better deal as a package.

The EC-1000 is priced at $650.00 + S&H and will ship insured.

The Ibanez and Fender are priced at $400.00 each +S&H and also will ship insured.

I charge only the exact shipping price. All guitars include a leavy`s leathers strap and strap locks.

Eric

• Members

When are you getting the M-1? I'm dying to see pics. I want one real bad. What are you looking into now. I've owned an Eclipse, a Viper and a Horizon. I personally thing the Horizon was a step above the other two.

I`m buying the M-1 from Eddie at Carlino Guitars. I`ll be sending the payment this Friday, but the new `07`s probably won`t be in until mid March. So I guess it will be mid March or April before I get it. Hopefully not any later than that.

I will definitaly post many pics and an in depth review. I`m wanting to sell the three guitars to finance a new `07 Eclipse II in snow white. It`s gotta be one of the sexiest guitars I`ve ever seen. I love the snow white with black hardware, ebony fretboard and multi-layer binding.

There is a review of the new snow white Eclipse II in the new Guitar One (April `07). It seems pretty favorable, of course.

Eric

Archived